PHP Developer Calicut
PixelSolvent is seeking a professional PHP Web Developer to join our development team. We are a rapidly growing company working with clients from all over the globe. If you’re looking for a challenging and exciting back-end developer position, we’d like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate is expected to have excellent PHP coding skills. Your primary role will involve development of secure server side logic, integrating back-end technology to the front-end and definition and maintenance of the central database. You’re expected to have strong communication skills since you’ll work alongside other developers and front-end designers on a daily basis.
The successful candidate must have a proven tack record of building secure, fast and scalable applications using PHP. Knowledge of current PHP and back end server technologies is also needed.
- Translate client problems into workable algorithms which will be translated into code
- Write clean, fast, secure and easy to maintain PHP code as well as documentation
- Integrate front-end user facing website and web application elements to back end technologies
- Integration of web applications with data storage
- Troubleshoot, test and debug back-end technologies to ensure they’re secure and functioning optimally
- Work alongside front-end designers and other members of the team to come up with viable solutions for clients
- Keep track of emerging web technology trends and applying them in client projects
Skills and qualifications
- BS degree in computer science or related field
- At least 2 years working experience with a bias in PHP web development
- Proven working experience with popular PHP frameworks like Yii, Symphony and Laravel
- Strong skills in PHP object oriented programming
- Good understanding of relational and NoSQL databases including MySQL, Postgre and MongoDB
- Strong understanding of MVC design patterns
- Hands on experience using software versioning tools like Git
- Strong understanding of PHP limitations and workarounds to them
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, kindly send your cover letter, resume and link to PHP projects you’ve worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org.