Mobile Application Developer Jobs Calicut, Kerala
PixelSolvent is seeking a professional and highly talented mobile application developer to join our team. We are an established software development company with a focus on web and mobile apps. Due to rapid expansion, we now have the mentioned position ready to be filled by the right candidate.
The ideal candidate should have excellent skills in IOS, Microsoft and Android app development. He or she must have previously worked in a similar role and come up with creative and secure mobile apps. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills and a creative way to solve existing problems.
The successful candidate will work in a fast paced exciting environment alongside other developers to build world class mobile applications for our clients. You’ll need to be a fast learner and passionate about mobile technology.
- Analyze client business requirements and come up with creative solutions
- Come up with a timeline for project execution and ensure the final app is delivered on time and within budget
- Work alongside front-end team to deliver world class UX and UI design
- Design algorithms and translate them into fast easy to maintain code
- Write clear software documentation
- Keep track of emerging mobile technologies
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years experience working in a fast paced mobile application development environment
- Strong understanding of object oriented design, algorithm design and data structures
- Knowledge of core programming languages used in mobile application development including Java, C++, Cocoa Touch etc
- Experience with web service integration technologies such as SQlite, XML, JSON, SOAP and REST
- Working experience with IOS and Android APIs
- Working knowledge of software versioning tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field
How to apply
If you have the desired skills, we’d love to hear from you. Send your cover letter, detailed resume and link to mobile applications you’ve developed to email@example.com.