Social Media Manager Jobs Calicut, Kerala
PixelSolvent is a leading digital marketing company dealing in web design and development, SEO and SEM, mobile app development and social media marketing. We are looking for a skilled and experienced individual to fill the role of social media manager.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about social media and its role in digital marketing. He or she must have worked in a similar position and preferably with multiple account management experience. You must also have a strong understanding of how to leverage different social media platforms to achieve the desired marketing results.
The successful candidate will oversee several client profiles’ social media campaigns. Tasks will include research, content creation, execution of laid out social media marketing strategies, monitoring the campaign and providing detailed reports. Knowledge of copywriting and SEO are required.
- Conduct research into client’s business to understand their needs and coming up with a solid social media marketing campaign
- Research influencers, trends and competitors within the client’s industry
- Create and publish timely content that’s optimized for specific social media platforms and target audience
- Monitor and discover customer service opportunities on social media and initiate conversations on behalf of the client
- Work alongside members of the creative department to come up with creative visuals and branding messages that reflect the client’s brand
- Keep track of emerging social media trends and tools and implement them in client campaigns
- Continuously refine our social media marketing process
- Create and present reports on social media marketing campaigns
Skills and qualifications
- At least 2 years working in a similar position
- Experience working with accounts in different social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube
- Hands on experience working with different social media analytics tools
- Fast learner and passionate about social media
- Knowledge about paid social media campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to apply
If you’re a social media rock star and looking forward to working in a fast paced exciting environment, we’d love to hear from you. Send your cover letter and detailed resume to email@example.com.