WordPress Developer Calicut
PixelSolvent is looking for an expert WordPress developer to join our development team. If you’re looking for a position in a fast growing company where you can use your WordPress development skills to build world class applications, we’d love to hear from you.
The successful candidate should have a passion about the WordPress CMS. He or she should display exceptional skills in developing WordPress based sites and applications using clean easy to maintain PHP. Knowledge about how the WordPress platform works is mandatory. In addition, extensive knowledge about WordPress plugins and theme development is necessary.
The ideal candidate should also have expert knowledge about front end development and WordPress website database integration. The job will often require building custom often complex WordPress based solutions for clients.
- Working alongside the clients and other team members to come up with the best solutions based on client needs
- Develop custom WordPress based web applications using PHP and MySQL
- Research and recommend the right tools and plugins based on specific project requirements
- Monitor, troubleshoot, test and debug client websites
- Keep track of emerging web technologies and incorporate them into projects
Skills and qualifications
- Expert WordPress knowledge with hands on experience building WordPress websites and applications
- Expert knowledge integrating WordPress applications to third party APIs
- Knowledge of the WordPress structure including theme and plugin development
- Sound understanding of cross platform and cross browser compatibility issues and how to creatively solve them
- Outstanding communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience working with version control tools
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
How to apply
If you have the required WordPress developer skills, send your cover letter, detailed resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com