HR Manager Jobs in Calicut
PixelSolvent is a pioneer in the web design field, and we consider our employees to be our greatest asset. We are searching for an HR manager in Calicut that is dedicated to hiring top talent and giving our employees a great working environment. We want people to feel invested in their work from the moment they are hired until they leave the company.
The ideal candidate for human resources manager in Calicut must have experience handling employee interactions, training, performance management, recognition, remuneration, and benefits in a way that keeps staff members on board for the long haul and enhances our employer brand. We are proud of the variety of our workforce, and our HR manager in Calicut is charged with making sure that our workplace culture embraces a diverse population and aids each individual in pursuing their career aspirations within the company.
Key Responsibilities of HR Manager Jobs in Calicut
- Create and execute HR initiatives and strategies that are in line with the overall business plan.
- Addressing demands, complaints, or other concerns to strengthen management and employee relationships.
- Control the recruitment and selection process
- Support present and future company demands through growing, involving, inspiring, and preserving human capital
- Create and keep track of the organization’s overall HR strategies, methods, tactics, and procedures.
- Cultivate a supportive workplace
- Overseeing and running a system that encourages excellent performance
- Maintain the pay plan and the benefits
- Maintain legal compliance at all times while managing human resources.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven track record as an HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Minimum of 1-year experience with human resources metrics
- understanding of HR systems and databases
- Along with leadership qualities, having the ability to design strategies
- Superior negotiation, presenting, and active listening skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and best HR practices
- Ability to create and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.